Monday, April 13, 2009

Update on TK

Ok, so did I mention that I sometimes lack focus and have a hard time getting into routines? lol
I recently read a blog that focused on readings for the day and meditations on those readings. It inspired me, so I am going to try (again) to commit to a daily blog.

New goings on in my life :
~ I am getting ready to attend my 20 year High School reunion in June. My beloved teenagers assure me that this means I am well and truly OLD now! ~

~ I am so proud of my Confirmation Class!! They will be Confirmed in a little over a month and they have had SUCH growth this year. I can't wait to go to Steubenville with them in July! ~

~ I have been volunteering 2 days a week at a local pregnancy center (www.tomorrowshope.net ) and LOVE it. I am a "Client Advocate" and am also learning to work the store side so I can pinch hit as needed this summer. Next week is our Walk for Life and the girls and I are walking - I can't wait! ~

~ Easter was so beautiful! Not only was my Dad here with us, but Jon went to Mass as well (he pinky promised the girls ;-) ) and it was SUCH a wonderful feeling to have so much of my family together to celebrate the resurrection of our Blessed Lord and Savior! We got to spend the afternoon with my sister and her family and had a wonderful Easter Egg Hunt! The weather was gorgeous! ~

~ Only 2 weeks until I have not one, but TWO teenage drivers in my house, and as if that (and the reunion) weren't enough to make me feel ancient, we are gathering College info and scheduling Senior Pics.............~


God Bless!
TK

No comments: